I know some of you have been anxiously waiting to see the outcome of my experiment; just two more weeks and I’ll be able to tell you if those “special detox remedies” worked! In the meantime, I came to realize that we have a couple of CBD flower strains that I wanted to mention. I wanted to write about this because I get several customers that want to understand the difference in the strains and what each can do to help with certain issues like stress, mild pain, inflammation, even depression.
The following is just a quick guide and a description of each flower, as well as what it may help with in terms of health and wellness.
- UMPAQUA: Citrus, pine, peaches and lemon are the some of the flavors in this flower. It is known to known to have a refreshing feeling and can promote alertness. It may help with depression and anxiety. It is also classified as a sativa strain.
- SOUR SPACE CANDY: I just really like the way this sounds and it’s one of my biggest sellers. It’s known as a hybrid flower and it’s effects are usually calm and relaxing. It may help with tension and inflammation. I have also read it can be good for nausea.
- ROUGE: This reminds me of oranges or maybe tangerines. It is indica dominant and it’s effects are said to be calming and relaxing as well. This strain is good for sleepless nights.
- REMEDY: I’d have to say that this is one of my biggest sellers as well. My regular customers tell me that it is the perfect “remedy” if you want to just “chill.” It is also indica dominant. The flavors in this strain remind me of the earth.
- CBG GOLD: Out of the flower we have, this one is the most interesting simply because of its appearance. It is unlike any bud I’ve ever seen because it is in a rare form. It has high concentrations of cannabigerol. It is CBG before it becomes CBD. Pretty neat, huh?
- DESCHUTES: In case you haven’t noticed a pattern, CBD flower is very good for relaxation, but we do have some flower like the Umpaqua that has uplifting qualities and this flower is one of those.
I am always blown away at the amazing qualities that CBD flower has. If you’ve been reading my blog, then you know I’m a Vape girl; I can’t roll a thing so I stick to the easy way. But CBD flower is honestly what I recommend for anyone suffering from inflammation, pain, and anxiety. Delta 8 THC is good for those things too, but D8 can be a little too strong for first time users.
If you are reading this blog, let me say thank you to those of you that read it. I am learning as I go and I appreciate you reading what I write because it means a lot to me that I get to do it. We also know you have a choice when it comes to CBD stores and we appreciate that you visit ours. A friendly reminder too, openleafcbd.com is up and running! We would love for you to stop by and give us your opinion!
Next up is the “detox” experiment and you won’t want to miss that post! Until next time.